When you pre-arrange for yourself, you’ll personally choose the service options most desirable to you. One of our funeral directors will be happy to visit your home at your request, or you can stop by our facilities at anytime. Together, we’ll determine your specific needs, discuss your service and funding options, and handle the necessary paperwork.
- More Time to Consider Your Options – You and your family will have time to research your options and make well-informed decisions, without feeling rushed
- A Sense of Accomplishment – You’ll feel good knowing that these arrangements have been taken care of
- Fewer Family Concerns - Your surviving family members will have less to worry about in the event of your death
- The Prepayment Option – Our funeral director will explain each payment method and investment option available, and will help you make a decision that best suits you and your family
- Save the Amount You Need – Once you gain an understanding of all the costs involved, you can earmark a portion of your savings to cover those costs
- Fewer Last-minute Expenses – When you plan in advance, your family is less likely to incur additional expenses at the time of the funeral.
To request more information regarding pre-planning/pre-arrangement, or to begin the pre-planning process, please call us at: Walter Johnson Funeral Home (732) 382-6262, Werson Funeral Home (908) 486-4118 or Sullivan Funeral Home (908) 241-2345. If you would like you can complete our easy Online Pre-Arrangement Form now.